Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Little Christmas Magic

It sure did fly by, but this Christmas was truly wonderful! I can't put my finger on what specifically made it so special, however, I think a combination of factors helped out. Besides enjoying the time with our families, it was fun to imagine how different and exciting all future Christmases will be once Baby P is here. I remember how much magic and anticipation surrounded Christmas as a child and I am so excited for my baby to experience that. I also think Christmas break was exciting because I officially started my 2nd trimester and as all the books and websites have said would happen, I am feeling SOOOOOOO much better. No more constant state of queasiness and no more pure exhaustion. I'm starting to feel like my old self again. Also, this year, Santa gave me the gift of a tiny little baby bump (another fun 2nd trimester milestone)! Only noticeable to myself and possibly people who know me well and if I'm wearing a tight top....but a baby bump nonetheless :)

Here are a couple pictures from this Christmas:





Andy went into a banana pudding coma (which is a whole other story...)


 And Baby P got a little something from each family!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Who did the painting of the boys?!?! I love it and can't wait to see it in the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brigitte sent off a picture of the boys to a place that does pop art paintings...I'm not really sure who. I just hung it this past weekend in my nook. So cute!! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany