Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The countdown is on!

Well, I have definitely slacked for the last two months, but better late than never, right? A lot has definitely happened since I last wrote - and what a roller coaster it has been. Today I hit 36 weeks which means Charlotte is scheduled to be making her grand entrance in the next month! It is so hard to believe how quickly the last nine months have gone, and we are so incredibly excited to finally meet our little girl. Even though I'm way behind, I'm going to keep this entry pretty short - dr's orders as of today are to get as much bed rest as possible, so I'm going to take my "be lazy prescription" seriously since I will get to be everything but lazy once she gets here :) In fact, I think I can mostly summarize our going-ons in pictures. Scroll down for baby shower, maternity, and updated nursery pictures! I'll try to post more in the upcoming days/weeks as we get more news on my progress (will be getting weekly dr. updates now!)












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany