Monday, November 1, 2010

It Hit Me (I think?)

This past weekend was amazing. We traveled to Austin to spread the wondeful news to my family and our dear friends, Ryan and Audrey. I will post with details and pictures later.

However, throughout the whole weekend, I had this constant doubt/fear in my mind that none of it was real (6 pregnancy sticks don't lie, or do they?). I didn't feel pregnant and this wasn't something we had mentally prepared for yet.

I think this is all changing now. Normally, I only get 6-7 hours of sleep a night. For the last week, however, I have been averaging 8-9 hours. I didn't think much of this until this morning when, despite getting tons more sleep, I still woke up feeling like I had been hit by a ton of bricks. And not like the feeling you get when you're getting sick. No. This is different. All I want to do is sleep. (PS - no caffeine allowed!!!!)

Baby P - You are already making me exhausted, but I know this will be worth it and that you are worth it. I can't wait to meet you and I love you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany